Group Leader: Lilian Drynan Tel: 01292 677938 Location: Citadel Centre Monday 11.30 am - 13.15 pm Continous
Our class has a healthy number of line dancers, a great atmosphere and we will always welcome new members, male and female. Now is the time to join before winter sets in. Don’t sit in front of the tv – come along and join us. We are a mixed class incorporating beginners and intermediate line dancers. The first 45 minutes will allow beginners to find out the basics and, before very long, you will add many new steps to your repertoire – finishing as a fully flourished Line Dancer with all the benefits and enjoyment it brings. Find out more below.
Instructor: To be advised
The instructor will guide the participants through the steps and keeps them on track.
Below are reasons for joining the Line Dancing group open to both men and women.
- Partners aren’t required.
- There is no need to buy any special equipment or clothing.It is a good form of general keep-fit.
- As much or as little energy as desired can be put into the dancing – even if it’s only smiling.
- It’s excellent for exercising the memory – all those steps to remember!
- There is a class to suit all levels.
- The music has a real ‘feel-good’ factor and isn’t confined to Country and Western.
- It is the second most popular recreation in the UK and there are clubs worldwide so for those who can line dance it’s a great way to join in the fun and meet new people even when on holiday.