Group Leader: Arnie Green. Contact the office 01292 260086 Location: Newton Wallacetown Church Hall Date and Time: Monday 1pm - 3pm
This class has been temporarily withdrawn
The Spanish for beginners has be disbanded until further notice.
Our instructor is Mary Turbett.
If you are interested in returning or are interested in learning Spanish, the class will be restarting when suitable numbers are achieved.
Please contact the office on 01292 260086 if you would like to attend this class.
Members intending to attend this Spanish class should have read OiR’s policy statement, which is included in italics, in the Chairman’s Remarks on page 3 of the recent OiR Outlook magazine.
All notices relating to entering the halls, and the health issues to be satisfied, must be followed.
In order that OiR groups can continue to use Newton Wallacetown Church Hall the following points should also be noted:
- Delegated members will see to the setting up of the hall before the start of the meeting, and the clearing up following the meeting.
- We will complete Track and Trace forms as per the advice on our website.
- 1 metre distancing, and the wearing of face coverings, must be observed at all times, including when seated. The only exception will be for anyone addressing the meeting, who may remove their mask while doing so.
- Sanitiser will be provided in all areas, and should be used.
- To maximise ventilation windows and doors will remain open during the meeting.
- If toilet facilities are used, all contacted surfaces must be cleaned using the wipes provided.
- As the kitchen facilities will not be available, and we will have our usual break half way through the meeting, anyone wishing to do so may bring their own refreshments, provided they take away their dirty cups, empty bottles etc. Any spillages will require to be wiped up.