Group Leader Barrie Southwood 07766 755836 Meeting Point Millbrae Car Park Tuesdays Alternately @ 09.15 am Season Continuous
Please note that walks are limited to a maximum of 20 to 25 participants. Places must be booked by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
The walk on August 3rd will be led by Andrew Mathieson The walk on August 17th will be led by Jim McPherson and will be from Howwood to Lochwinnoch. Full details will be circulated nearer the time.
The coach trip planned for August 17th has been cancelled. It is hoped this will now take place later this year or early next year.
Barrie Southwood – Tel 07766 755836
Click HERE to watch a YouTube video by Ronald Rae with five of his biblical sculptures that he carved over 30 years ago.
Tuesday Walking Group – Restart Plan
1. All the requirements of the Scottish Government’s Covid-19 Route Map must be adhered to. We are currently in Phase 3. This permits
groups of up to five households to meet outdoors with physical distancing.
2. Anybody showing symptoms of Covid-19 must not attend the walk.
3. The number of walkers in each group must not exceed five (single households) or ten (couples). If possible, at least two leaders will be available so that members can be split into two groups.
4. Everyone will need to advise the group leader of their attendance. Anyone driving to the start of the walk must not car share with anyone from another household.
5. To help with travel for non car owners, walks will initially start from a central location in Ayr.
6. If public transport is used to reach the start of the walk, face coverings must be used.
7. Walkers must remain 2m apart at all times and avoid touching any surfaces as much as possible. Hand sanitisation must be used before drinking/eating.
8. Details of everyone attending will be kept in case they are needed in the future for contact tracing.
9. All walkers must provide there own first aid requirements.
Barrie Southwood /Committee