Group Leader Barrie Southwood 07766 755836Meeting Point Millbrae Car ParkTuesdays Alternately @ 09.15 amSeason Continuous
Would everyone please note that any car sharing arrangements are an individual choice between drivers and passengers.
The walk on January 18th will start from the car park at the end of Grangemuir Road, Prestwick at 10am. It will be led by Jim McPherson. Please note that this walk will not go ahead if the weather forecast is poor. Please check your email on Monday evening.
Barrie Southwood – Tel 07766 755836
Click HERE to view the BBC article “My Doctor prescribed rambling for lockdown anxiety”
Click HERE to view The Blue Bonnet Trail from Tamfest 2020 narrated by Jane McCarry
Click HERE to watch a YouTube video by Ronald Rae with five of his biblical sculptures that he carved over 30 years ago.
Tuesday Walking Group – Restart Plan
1. All the requirements of the Scottish Government’s Covid-19 Route Map must be adhered to. We are currently in Phase 3. This permits groups of up to five households to meet outdoors with physical distancing.
2. Anybody showing symptoms of Covid-19 must not attend the walk.
3. The number of walkers in each group must not exceed five (single households) or ten (couples). If possible, at least two leaders will be available so that members can be split into two groups.
4. Everyone will need to advise the group leader of their attendance. Anyone driving to the start of the walk must not car share with anyone from another household.
5. To help with travel for non car owners, walks will initially start from a central location in Ayr.
6. If public transport is used to reach the start of the walk, face coverings must be used.
7. Walkers must remain 2m apart at all times and avoid touching any surfaces as much as possible. Hand sanitisation must be used before drinking/eating.
8. Details of everyone attending will be kept in case they are needed in the future for contact tracing.
9. All walkers must provide there own first aid requirements.